Experience: 2 – 5 Years
The candidates applying for the position of WPF Developer must have –
- Hands on experience in C# development using Microsoft Visual Studio (WinForm, ASP.NET).
- Experience in working with backend database using SQL Server 2008 and above version. Deep Knowledge in SQL Server Compact Edition can also be considered.
- Experience in Entity framework is highly preferred.
- Experience in developing WPF apps using Microsoft Visual Studio & Expression Blend.
- Good knowledge of working with XAML, Animations, rich graphics, effects and media element.
- Experience in 3D development (any technology), any design/graphics tool is preferred.
- Experience in Kinect or knowledge of Kinect is preferred.
- Knowledge of unity 3D would be add on.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills would be given a preference.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
|Job Category||Software Development|