Dynamics 365 Lead developer / Architect – Finance and Operations
Location: Remote but MUST BE in the Greater Philadelphia region
- Engages the project team and end-users to architect and develop D365 gap/fit solutions and extensions.
- Modifies D365 user interface based on business requirements using X++.
- Produce technical specifications based on functional design specifications for D365 solutions.
- Performs debugging and unit testing of D365 solutions.
- Packages D365 customizations and enhancements into deployment models.
- Promote D365 models from development, test, and staging environments.
- Configure D365 modules based on business requirements.
- Ability to reconcile user requirements to technical specifications and new system capabilities.
- Support, maintain, and modify existing systems and integrations.
- Contributes to overall project status reporting.
- Improve processes to accelerate delivery timelines.
- Assist with user training as needed, providing guidance with approach, documentation and presentation * Coordinate with business users for UAT Testing and signoff.
- Troubleshoot questions/problems from the user community.
- Coordinate with appropriate persons to ensure that compliance with all policies for system changes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Awareness and working knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical documentation.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics D365 for finance and operations.
- X++ development experience and following Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations best practices.
- Microsoft Dev Ops , Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Up-to-date with current technology trends.
- Proficiency in business applications strategy and implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of IT Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to do Code Review.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication and effective diagramming skills.
- Able to provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of Expertise.
- Works effectively in a dynamic, collaborative environment with people that may have different views.
- Displays a sense of urgency and shows a strong sense of purpose.
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
|Job Category||Web Development|