MS Power Platform Developer
Experience: 2-5 Years
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, MS Flow and PowerBI.
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Knowledge of Flow licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow.
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Flow.
- Experience with API or rest services integrations Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps Developing Azure functions Providing Power BI development and support.
- Willing to learn leading edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, SQL and workflow creation
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies will be preferable.
- Experience creating and configuring SharePoint intake workflow applications.
- Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online.
|Job Category||Web Development|