Employment: Full Time on contractual basis.
Location: Exton, PA
Experience: 10 years at least
The successful candidate will be an extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated and organized individual with excellent problem-solving skills who understands the importance of being thorough and accurate. Specific duties will include:
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Coordinating with external partners to ensure projects are on track
- Facilitate and organize touchpoints with internal stakeholders to track action items and deliverables
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Experience with project management practices including Agile and PMBOK.
- Experience working in waterfall, iterative and agile development environments.
- Expertise and understanding of life sciences industry a plus
- Experience managing large scale projects for construction and production will be plus.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Strong understanding of business processes (accounting, finance, manufacturing, supply chain etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Visio, Teams and Project Management Tools like – Jira & Smartsheet
|Job Category||Project Management|