Sales Representative – IT
Relevant Experience: 1-2 Years
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospects and convert them to valuable customers.
- Present, promote and sell company’s information technology products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understanding of customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up emails and calls.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the product, articulately and confidently.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Providing advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of the product.
- Handling product related queries or support tickets and referring on to specialist technical colleagues and manage them.
- Networking with new customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of requirement specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them.
- The candidate must be proficient in service specific lead generation and must have knowledge of lead source portals.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to interact with clients globally.
|Job Category||Business Development|