Employment: Full Time, Contractual.
Experience: 2-5 Years
- Architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services.
- Provide development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns, and deployment.
- Lead projects in refactoring and re-platforming applications.
- Should possess 2 years of experience engineering and administering production IT infrastructure including design, development, integration, and testing.
- Should Possess at least 2 years of experience building and supporting infrastructure and integrated solutions in AWS.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline solutions, including Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI, and GitLab.
- Experience with configuration management (CM) automation tools Ansible, Puppet, and or Chef
- Experience with container and orchestration solutions, including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Who have a proven track record of delivering products at scale, are passionate about blockchain technology, distributed systems, containers, distributed ledgers, and cloud-scale software.
- Experience working with customers face to face, driving discussions with senior management, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Experience building cloud infrastructure IaaS, PaaS on a cloud service provider like Amazon Web Services
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in design, implementation and deployment experience of large-scale, distributed applications
- Ability to lead architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in AWS
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way
- Share best-practices and architectural design patterns for systems deployed in AWS
|Job Category||Web Development|