Experience: 1-3 Years
The candidates applying for the position of WordPress Developer will be –
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of taking WordPress backup and restore
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
|Job Category||Web Development|