We all have come across this situation where we use the add-ins available in SharePoint from Office 365 App Store but we fail to update our add-ins at the appropriate time. To overcome this situation, please follow the steps ahead to update your add-ins as below:
1. Login to your SharePoint site. The user who has the full control permission or site collection administrator can only install and update any add-ins from the app store.
2. Open the site where SharePoint add-ins are installed and navigate to Site Contents.
4. Select “GET IT” to upgrade the app. “GET IT” option will be visible only when New version of the SharePoint add-ins is available.
5. After clicking on “GET IT” a popup will display. Click the “Trust It” button.
6. Wait for sometime to update the app. It might take few mins to update.
7. Wait a few moments and refresh the page. You will see that the App is updated.