- Make sure that you are logged in to the Office 365 as an administrator. Click here to visit the Office 365 Timesheet add-ins page on Office Store.
- On the add-ins page, click on the “Add” button.
- You would be prompted to select the SharePoint site on which you want to install the add-in. Select the site on which you want to configure the add-ins and click “Continue” button.
Alternatively, you can also install this add-in from the SharePoint site. You need to log in to the SharePoint site on which you want to install the add-in, navigate to Site contents, click on New and click Add-ins in the dropdown.
- On the next screen, click on SharePoint store.
- On the SharePoint store page, search for WA104381014.
- Open the add-in “Office 365 Timesheet” and click on “ADD IT” button.
- Once the add-in is installed, you can locate it under Site contents.