Reports are generated as per logged in user. If a Manager is logged in, the report section will show approved , pending approval and rejected timesheets for all the employees associated with the logged in manager. If an employee is logged in, in the report section only his/ her timesheet will appear.
Below shows the available filters and report generation:
Note – In the report by default only three months records will load.
- Click on Reports present under “Reports”.
- Select options from available filters.
- Click on search.
- Reports can also be searched on single date selection other than week ending dates.
- Reports will appear in the grid according to the set filter.
- If the super user is added then Report shows as.
- Reports can now be exported in various formats such as Excel, CSV, PDF, MSword.