All the user accessing Office 365 Timesheet should have “Edit” and “Contribute” permissions.
For giving permissions to users and group please follow below steps:-
- Click on gear icon and select “Site Settings”.
- In Site settings, select “Site permissions“.
- Click on “Check Permissions”.
- Enter Username / Group in the text box.
- Click on “Check Now”.
- It will show the current permissions granted to the user or group.
- The user or group should always have either “edit” or “Contribute” permission.
- As shown in the above screenshot “Administrator” have contribute permission in “Timesheet Users” group, so it can access the Timesheet app smoothly.