A few tasks that learning management systems automate are as follows:
- Onboarding: With a learning management system software, companies can automate the employee onboarding process entirely. You only need to create an effective training program once and update it as necessary – the same program can then be assigned to all learners. This helps new employees get the necessary training on time, thus, increasing their productivity.
- Customer training: Many organizations use learning management platforms to offer training to customers. This is especially important for technology and software companies that need to acquaint their customers with their products. Offering customer training through a learning management system will also help you provide a lot more value to people who use your products and services.
- Employee development training: As a business, it’s important for you to hone the skills of your employees, so they can perform better at the workplace. Using a learning management system will help you support the training and development needs of your employees. You can use the learning management system software to assign new training courses to employees, so they can acquire the necessary job skills.
- Compliance training: Compliance regulations – both internal and external – can change from time to time. It’s important for all employees within your organization to adhere to these guidelines at all times. However, manually intimating each employee of new compliance regulations is a time-consuming process. Instead, you can use learning management software to help your employees stay up-to-date on the latest compliance regulations. Whenever needed, you can simply include new compliance standards in the online training course and have your employees go through the necessary training.
- Sales training: The best learning management systems can help you train your sales reps effectively, even if they are located in different cities or geographic locations. You can help them work on their sales and soft skills using the learning management system software alone.
- Training partners: As your organization grows, you may have to bring new partners on board. It is more than likely that partners will not all be located in the same city. But, you can easily facilitate their training using a learning management platform.
To understand more use cases of a learning management system software, reach out to our learning management platform consultants at Ignatiuz today.