Organize, Track, and Manage
Employee Timesheets with Ease
Are you looking for an accurate way to record the amount of time your employees spend on the job each day? Office 365 Timesheet by Ignatiuz is an easy-to-use add-in which works with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online (Office 365). It is a productive way of tracking hours spent by your employees on all tasks under different projects within your SharePoint environment.
Timesheet App powers your current SharePoint environment, allowing you to maximize the collaboration features SharePoint offers.
Employee Timesheet App by Ignatiuz
Team members will enjoy the clean, user-friendly interface; management will appreciate the simple reporting features like exporting timesheets to Excel/CSV format, potential integration to third party systems, and automated invoice processing.
- Secure - Data always remain in your sharepoint instance
- Export timesheet to Excel/ CSV/ PSD Format
- Power BI Integration
- Unlimited Users, projects and tasks. Integrate with Microsoft Project or Smartsheet.
- Watch the demo
- Subscribe for our upcoming [ webinar ]
- Watch a demo
- Native mobile app to track time on your SharePoint App.
Oops! There was a problem playing this video.
Office 365 Timesheet App proudly powers
Here are some of the additional benefits of using the Office 365 Timesheet app:
- Benefits for Employees
- Record/save daily work hours as a draft
- Submit drafted timesheets weekly
- Easily modify draft timesheets before submitting
- Flag tasks as billable or non-billable
- Simple billable/non-billable task reporting
- Benefits for Management
- Approve, reject, or add comments to submitted timesheets
- Map multiple employees to a specific manager
- Easy-to-use interface and administration features
- Easily add employees and managers
- Supported by multiple browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox
Don't take our word for it, here's what our customers are saying: