94% of the businesses have seen an improvement in the security after they switch to Cloud Based Services.
No longer are workers tethered to their desktops. Cloud solutions give you the flexibility to work securely and efficiently on any device. A cloud solution refers to on-demand services, computer networks, storage applications or resources accessed via the internet and through another provider’s shared cloud computing infrastructure.
In cloud architecture, redundancy refers to backing up of data to ensure business continuity for organizations. If the data is backed up on an organization's cloud network, there is a chance of no fall back in case of technical or physical failure of the network.
While storing your organization’s critical data on the cloud is secure, prolonged power outages at your cloud service provider’s location can lead to permanent data loss. The goal is to create an architecture that detects an error and determines a fall back route without any human intervention.
Ignatiuz, the leading Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Provider, works with you to determine the cloud-based solutions that fit your unique business needs. We are one of the top cloud solutions providers in the market. Click the links below to learn more about the specific services we offer. Despite the growing adoption of cloud-based solutions, several businesses are yet to make the switch. Insufficient tech know-how, unwillingness to go through all the hassles associated with migration can be some of the key reasons. We at Ignatiuz, a leading cloud-based services provider, strive to assist businesses in unleashing the true potential of cloud technologies, tools, and solutions to streamline their business operations, enhance overall efficiency, productivity, and ultimate business ROI.
Benefits of Using Cloud Solutions for Your Business
- Cost savings: Cloud services providers only require you to pay only for what you use and easily implement new services without signing on to licensing commitments.Once your company data is on the cloud, easy access to the company’s data will save time and money throughout the project lifecycle.
- Security: Work confidently from anywhere in a highly secure environment. First thing first, a cloud host’s full time job is to carefully monitor security, which is far better than a conventional offline system where data is scattered between different IT concerns.
- Flexibility: App functionality seamlessly adapts to any device for unparalleled access and collaboration. The cloud computing service providers offer businesses more flexibility overall versus hosting on a local server.
- Accessible Metrics: Conveniently view and analyze your metrics in one place. With your information stored in the cloud, you can easily track anything and build customised reports to analyse information organisation wide.
- Easy IT Administration: With cloud-based services administration, you can experience fast deployment and automatic software updates, patches, and upgrades.
- Personalization: Tailor your cloud-based services to your specific business, whether public or private.
- Competitive: With a cloud-based solution, you can stay a step ahead than your competitors in realizing your ultimate business objectives.
- Automatic Software Updates: No more forceful updation process. Cloud-based applications by Ignatiuz automatically do refresh and update themselves, instead of forcing an IT department to perform a manual organisation wide update.
At Ignatiuz, our cloud-based solutions experts work with you to determine the cloud-based solutions that fit your unique business needs.
Click the links below to learn more about the specific services we offer.