Streamline Your Business with Cloud-Based Vendor Management Systems from Ignatiuz
Many workforces are evolving into a mix of different types of workers-- full-time, contract, and everything in between.
This changing workforce can make managing vendors difficult and labor-intensive.
But it doesn't have to be. Our innovative vendor management system offers a high-performance platform and user-friendly interface, with features including:
With a user-friendly interface and superior platform, Ignatiuz’s vendor management system software helps businesses manage the contracts of their vendors in a hassle-free manner. The vendor management system enables businesses to do both online and offline vendor registration. Our procurement software subscription plans are also cost-effective, and you get end-to-end visibility of the entire vendor management process.
- Online and offline vendor registration
- Post addenda with notification to vendors
- Bid posting with expiry dates
- Custom workflows
- Cloud-based and SharePoint on-premises compatibility
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- End-to-end visibility
- Email delivery and opens tracking
- Exchange calendar integration
- Cost-effective subscription plans
- Vendor activity tracking
- Priority support
Managing your contingent workforce without a vendor management system is challenging. Investing in the best vendor management software will help your business automate numerous labor-intensive tasks and make sure that everything from sourcing and acquiring new talent to paying contingent employees is streamlined. That said, to reap the maximum benefits of vendor management solutions, it’s important that you select the right technology. We, at Ignatiuz, can help by providing the best vendor management software. You can reach out to our consultants for more information.
Ignatiuz’s top VMS system has a Silver Plan that allows businesses to enroll unlimited bids with expiry dates. The other vendor management system features of this plan are:
- Both offline and online vendors can be registered, so businesses have more flexibility.
- The cloud vendor management application is 100% secure.
- Standard workflows are offered as part of the Silver Plan.
- The application provides addenda, vendor activity tracking, and email notifications helping businesses keep track of their vendor enrolments and activities.
- Email support is offered in case the user requires help, with the Silver variant of this supplier management software.
Igantiuz’s procurement software’s Gold Plan offers all features that are offered as part of the Silver Plan, along with these additional benefits:
- Businesses can create custom workflows with the Gold Plan.
- The VMS tool can be integrated with the organization’s financial management systems.
- Being the best vendor management software, it can integrate purchase orders.
- The e-procurement software tool offers an extensive visual reporting dashboard.
- Customers who sign up for the Gold Plan are offered priority support.
Our Vendor Management solutions help you to organize contracts and vendor information, collaborate with other team members on compliance tasks, analyze vendor risks and costs and stay up-to-date on vendor performance.
What is a Vendor Management System?
Technological advancements and breakthrough innovations are paving the way for a paradigm shift in the business ecosystems, be it related to product/service offerings, or managing a dynamic, and competent workforce. Day to day business operations are undergoing substantial changes and businesses need to equip their professional pool to cater to the existing and emerging demand. While keeping an in-house team of experts in numerous domains may get pricey, hiring a contingent workforce on-demand is a perfect solution. A vendor management system or VMS will play a pivotal role in this.
A vendor management software is essentially a web-based application that allows businesses to manage their entire contingent workforce through a robust, easy-to-use, and scalable solution. Hiring a contingent workforce includes several aspects that are intricate, and critical. Businesses have to stay connected with staffing agencies consistently, conduct interviews, and screening processes apart from the ultimate hiring process. However, with a vendor management system in place, this entire hiring process can be automated rather seamlessly. Such e-procurement software can be a one-stop solution for sourcing a contingent workforce, acquiring, managing, and remunerating the contingent workforce.
A top VMS system can automate the entire process of contingent workforce hiring, from collecting requisitions to onboarding to the gathering, and storing relevant data. Besides, businesses can leverage vendor management systems to spend tracking, acquiring insights into candidate information, payroll, and invoice data. The primary benefit of a vendor management system is that it helps your company save money by not having to depend too heavily on external staffing agencies, noting discrepancies in pay, and avoiding unnecessary training costs. If you’re looking to leverage the uses of the best vendor management system, reach out to our experts at Ignatiuz!
Ignatiuz’s application is among the top 10 vendor management software available in the market.
Reach out to us for customized vendor management solutions and subscriptions that can fuel your business.