Work Smarter by Managing Your Dynamic Assets in One Convenient Location
It can be frustrating and time consuming to create, manage, locate, and store content without a centralized platform. With Ignatiuz's Dynamic Asset Management (DAM) solutions, we can help you streamline your processes, improve efficiency and transparency, and take the frustration out of handling digital files within your organization.
Not only can our solutions save you money in the long term, we can help the members of your organization work better together with the help of powerful, user-friendly software branded to your specific company and customized to fit your unique needs.
What Can You Do with Our Dynamic Asset Management System?
Here are just some of the capabilities you will have with our robust dynamic asset management solution:
- Make comments on visual content in one convenient place.
- Assign different levels of access to your digital assets for those in-house as well as affiliates, salespeople, and others so they can easily download the content they need.
- Use versioning to create and keep track of multiple versions of a digital asset from one place, reducing the risk of outdated content being used.
- Provide clear branding and usage guidelines for marketing materials.
- Easily retrieve archived digital assets from past marketing campaigns or projects to reference for new projects.
- Save time, money, and frustration by providing quick access of digital assets to those who need it.
Got questions? We can help you make a decision.
Click below to book a no-cost no-obligation assessment session to understand your digital asset management needs.
So what do you do with the endless number of files once they have reached the end of their lifecycle? Preserve and archive them along with their related documents and versions. Our digital asset preservation and storage features save you time and money by helping you organize your old files in a cost-effective manner using an archive-level storage environment while still giving you the ability to retrieve those files quickly and easily as needed.
During regular support hours, you get access to a separate e-mail account monitored by several of our team members. Our SharePoint experts know SharePoint inside and out, and will go that extra mile to meet your requests.
Support is provided from Monday through Friday (except holidays) from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST.