CRM is all about improving an organization’s relationship with its customers and driving more sales.
Dynamics 365 CRM is a customer relationship management tool from Microsoft where you can keep track of all customer interactions, perform marketing, sales, service and other operations with the lesser number of clicks.
Dynamics 365 as a Solution:
There are factors that contribute to the success of every organisation, mutual relations with customers is one of them.
Unhealthy customer relationships destroy the reputation of a company and ultimately affect the overall growth.Therefore, having such a solution as Microsoft Dynamics 365 will help you build a healthy relationship with your customers:
- Helps in targeting Leads.
- Improves Sales and Services.
- Helps in Marketing.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Models
There is no Additional Investment In IT Infrastructure
Get CRM Server installed in your company's server environment
Dynamics CRM is hosted by Microsoft Certified Partner
Modules of Dynamics CRM Application
Sales Life Cycle
- Create Leads
- Qualify Leads
- Convert To Opportunity
- Create Quotes
- Create Orders
- Generate Invoices
Service Life Cycle
- Case and Incident Management
- Service Scheduling
- Product and contract management
- service reporting and analytics
Marketing Life Cycle
- Planning & Budgeting
- Creating Marketing lists
- Creating Marketing Campaigns
- Executing Campaigns
Extending Dynamics CRM
- Sometimes we need to customize Dynamics CRM to meet customer requirements using out-of-the-box (OOB) tools provided by the platform.
- Complex business requirements may require customizations beyond what OOB tools can provide.
- In some situations we would need to use Microsoft or 3rd party tools to extend CRM.
- We can customize CRM by code –plugin and workflows activities as well as by Scripting.