The intuitive internal helpdesk ticketing system from Office 365 to manage all your employee’s requests.
Happy employees lead to business success. Give them the care they need with Helpdesk - a free to use internal ticketing system for Office 365 and SharePoint Online Helpdesk solutions by Ignatiuz.
Helpdesk is designed to facilitate seamless communication between the employees and helpdesk agents. Along with creating support tickets, employees can track status of all their tickets in one place. Easy reporting features gives administrators complete insights of agent performance and helps in decision making process.
SharePoint enables automated notifications to concerned users during ticket creation, resolution, and response management. It enables cross-functional team synchronization and collaboration for better productivity.
Applications of Microsoft Office 365 Ticketing System
Efficient Ticket Management:
Robust helpdesk systems enable businesses in ticket management from end-to-end with cutting-edge SharePoint solutions. Users will be automatically notified when the ticket is being created, necessary actions are being taken, and resolution is underway. Helpdesk systems are crucial in ensuring quick, efficient, and hassle-free ticket management.
By leveraging enterprise-level features of SharePoint, helpdesk systems offer businesses, custom reports, and dashboards pertaining to the ticket management aspect. The real-time, data-driven insights help the senior management of businesses to make informed decisions and undertake corrective actions for resolving tickets efficiently.
With Ignatiuz’s one-stop solution helpdesk management system, businesses can ensure seamless functioning. Be it ticket creation, assignment, merging tickets, or editing the information, the helpdesk agents can do it easily. With this, businesses can effectively get rid of the problem of silos.
Microsoft 365 HelpDesk Ticketing System App by Ignatiuz
The global employee Microsoft 365 HelpDesk ticketing system, solution for SharePoint and Office 365. We are delighted to showcase our app users across the world.
Help Desk App proudly powers
- Quick and easy to set up.
- Works within your SharePoint site, lesser password for your employees to remember.
- Detailed reporting of tickets with status i.e. open, resolved, pending etc.
- Supports Internet Explorer, Edge and Chrome browsers.
- Offers easy learning curve for employees.
- Clean interface to raise tickets and track status of tickets.
- Email notification to the requester and agent on each transaction.
- Free dedicated and timely support.
Variants of the HelpDesk App
The SharePoint HelpDesk App comes in three variants – Standard, Professional, and Enterprise. Here are the features of the different variants.
- Standard variant: The Standard variant of the Microsoft Office 365 ticketing system is free-of-cost, and can be accessed by an unlimited number of users who can submit any number of tickets through the app. In addition, the following features are offered as part of the Standard variant:
- The Office 365 ticket system app offers detailed reporting and email notifications.
- Workflow can also be accessed through the app by users.
- Users can get limited support via emails.
- Reports generated by the Helpdesk app can be exported to Excel.
- Professional variant: The Professional variant of the SharePoint HelpDesk app costs $1,499 annually, and all features offered as part of the Standard variant are offered to users who sign up for Professional. In addition, users also get:
- Advanced filtering can be done to reports.
- Priority support is offered via email and phone.
- It can be integrated with Microsoft Teams.
- Tickets are displayed in a card view for easy access and viewing.
- The Office 365 HelpDesk ticketing system app helps with advanced workflows and ticket alerts.
- KPI charts can be generated by the app.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise variant of the SharePoint HelpDesk app allows businesses to customize this solution to meet their specific business requirements. The app offers all the features available as part of the Professional variant, and the following features:
- Data generated by the SharePoint support ticket system app can be integrated with PowerBI.
- The app also offers Dynamics CRM integration and Microsoft Project integration.
- In-app productivity tools can help boost the morale of employees.
- Tailor-made features can help users customize the app to their liking.
Why SharePoint Helpdesk
SharePoint is a leading enterprise tool with extensive content management and collaboration capabilities to help businesses streamline their routine functions and achieve success. It is the most-coveted choice when it comes to helpdesk management and internal ticketing systems as it treats data security as the top-most priority. All the ticket-related data is secure in the SharePoint instances that are accessible only to authorized entities; this helps businesses in ensuring confidentiality and privacy of sensitive data.
SharePoint developed by Microsoft is seamlessly integrated with Office 365 offers extensive document management and collaboration capabilities. SharePoint helps users upload and open documents in the document library, multiple users can easily work on a specific document and make changes without impacting the overall efficiency of the documents. Users can even save the previous document versions for a later perusal. SharePoint also makes it quite easy, efficient, and quick to share documents organization-wide.
SharePoint is leveraged by more than 85% of leading MNCs for helpdesk management, employee collaboration, and project management purposes. It is a customization, and integration-friendly platform. Several departments in a business such as HR, IT, Accounting, Legal, Purchasing, office, and facilities support leverage SharePoint for achieving efficiency in day-to-day functions.
SharePoint can be available for both desktop and mobile devices and can be accessed 24/7. Businesses have the flexibility to create unlimited instances as per their requirement and SharePoint can be the best scalable solution for businesses. Businesses can ensure top-notch security of their ticket-related data, and documents at an affordable price with SharePoint. SharePoint comes with powerful Power BI integration and thus businesses can extract data-driven, customized reports, and dashboards with actionable insights to aid in decision-making. Workflows to process and resolve tickets can be automated with SharePoint.
Don't take our word for it, here's what our customers are saying: